Here you will find the latest software and documentation for download at no cost. To obtain a specific item, click the corresponding blue "Download" button on the right to start the download process.To obtain a copy of the software manual, please contact your authorized Micro-Vu dealer.
These steps will help you upgrade your PC to Windows 10:
- Ensure the computer meets Micro-Vu's minimum requirements.
Create a backup of the Micro-Vu machine information by saving the folder named "InSpec for Windows" to
external storage. This folder is located here:
- Update the computer to Windows 10. (If you are replacing your PC, you will skip this step)
- Download the InSpec installer in the new environment. Note that InSpec 2.97.10 is the minimum version supported on Windows 10.
- Run the downloaded InSpec installer and the installation wizard will provide step by step instructions.
- The correct machine model and type of frame grabber should be selected in the installation wizard.
The previously saved "InSpec for Windows" folder should be copied to the following location:
- Run InSpec and your Micro-Vu machine should be ready for use.
InSpec Metrology Software
InSpec 2.97.10 (Released 2020-01-14)
- OS: Windows 10 with late update packs (recent 1 year)
- Processor Family: Intel i5 (Skylake or newer). Latest Intel i7, i9, or Xeon Recommended
- Processor Cores: 4
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard Drive: 10GB Free
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 5700 or greater, NVidia GeForce 450 or greater, or NVidia Quadro FX4800, K1100M, 2000M, M500M or greater
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 ports connected to root hub (Intel)
- Display: 1080p. 1080p or 1440p Recommended